Read Message

lauropurcil1955: Google still not working

I first go to Research and Reference then to Google and when I press enter in the link, it does not work until now.
Thanks for any advise.

Date:

Zoraida Morrison: Re: Google still not working

Lauro, I did some testing using both SA and NVDA screen readers, and things worked fine for me. Here is what I did:
In the Sero homepage, I pressed enter on Information. In Information, I went to Research and Reference and pressed enter. Then I pressed enter on Google, which is the first item on the list. Google opened in my default browser, which is Chrome. When Google opened, the focus landed on the search edit field, so I typed something to search for and pressed enter. I got a results page of what I searched for. I tested several times, and things worked for me every time.
I can only suggest a couple of tweaks to see if they help. Once Google opens in your web browser, press Alt Tab a couple of times, making sure you land back on the Google page. I suggest this because sometimes pages do not open correctly and they need to be tweaked so that they may then be displayed correctly. Another thing you may try is maximizing the Google page. See if any of this works.

Date:

lauropurcil1955: Re: Google still not working

I will try again. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Date:

lauropurcil1955: Re: Google still not working

I am responding to my own message only to report, Google is still not working even as I do Zorraida's help.

Date:

Christine C: Re: Google still not working

I just tried the google link under research and reference and it works fine.
Christine

Date:

Scott D: Re: Google still not working

I just tried it, coming up empty.

Date: