Read Message

Scott D: Subscription Necessary?

I've tried a few times to get into both the Major League Baseball and the NFL Official sights which are said to be available within Sero. But each time I try to use them they want me to subscribe to them before I am able to use them. Is this necessary, or is their a way to bypass this obsticle?

Date:

Zoraida Morrison: Re: Subscription Necessary?

Scott, remember that those websites are external, meaning that they are independent of Sero, not part of it. Sero is simply a bridge for you to get from your PC to those websites in an easy way. The fact that you are a Sero subscriber does not mean that you can bypass these sites' requirement to subscribe to them in order for you to use them, so if you want access to those websites, you will have to subscribe to them.

Date:

David M: Re: Subscription Necessary?

Though this does not necessarily relate to sero, you can if you have an amazon alexa subscribe to Serious XM for around $12 a month. you get lots of music channels, news feeds and loads of sports. You are able to listen to all broadcasts of MLB NFL, NBA and NHL games. There is also an NFL channel which carries the Westwood 1 feed of Monday night football and a comprehensive look around the league on Sundays and other days when there are multiple games. Good luck.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Subscription Necessary?

Thank you! All great info!

Date: