Read Message

john czarnecki: look what a.i. i found

I found a a.i. product that works pritty well with system access. it will allow you to talk to it and you can set the start up greating. it is fun to type to it as well. you have to pay for it I mean, to get the highher functions of the program, such as writing command line code and running more addvanced computer tasks. I had it write a batch file telling the computer to back up the c: drive then say thanks for using me, then shutting down. I even got it to run a voice command that activated the batch file. It allso does a real good job of exsplaining any thing that you ask of it. and like I said you can talk to it in a varry human way. I know that I haven't written every thing this thing can do, but I hope I've givin you enough to wet your wistel. But theres just one more thhing I would like to mension It can even guess bad spelling. I wrote a question to it misspelling almost every word. And it still figured out corectory what I wanted from it. I hope you are wondering well what's the name of this thing all ready!! Well it's called Braina and the website you can get it from is brainasoft.com They will even give you a fullly active program to try out for If I remember about 30 days. I tryed it out for about 1 hour and baught it outrite Please give it a try out for your self and droup me a line or two letting me know what you think Oh and by the way the vertchewal mouse on system access works realy well with it I have every single screen reader ever made on my masheen and system access was the only one that worked with braina. Well if you would please droup me a line at catman@samobile.net and tell me what kind of success or faylear you had with the program it would be deeply appreeciated. I hope I spelled that word right..

Date:

crayton benner: Re: look what a.i. i found

That's so awesome. I am giving this a look as soon ss I am able.

Date: