Read Message

Snow Bunny: Searching using Sero's "Search" function

Hi, guys, I'm talking about going to the dropdown box and choosing "Web" for a search. Not all results say where they are from on the Web and I am reluctant to explore results if I do not know their Web origins. Google gives you that always, in my experience, you just arrow down once to find it. Could Sero always give search origins as well? Thanks. Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: Searching using Sero's "Search" function

It took me a while to figure this one out also, and I hope that I'll be able to explain it well enough to be understood. But when you tab down to the search function you are given 3 options, within Sero content, web, or both. I don't know whether or not you can rearrange these using the preferences, but the first one I am given when I tab down to search is Sero. I hope this helps!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Searching using Sero's "Search" function

Thanks but I am referring to asking if results of the Web search could always include where the result is from. I don't want to open a site unless I know its URL or the entity's name. I have no problem with the way Sero's "Search" item works otherwise and I appreciate it. Beth

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Searching using Sero's "Search" function

It would also be great to have ways to E-mail and share each finding and your entire search result to yourself and others for saving to read later. Beth

Date: