Read Message

Rose Combs: Lost but back!

Last July my old computer crashed, now nothing works correctly. I finally got around to installing Sero again , using Jaws most of the time as usual.

I am finally back after having to reset password, being told a four digit code as not secure, that a 6 digit code as not secure and finally using a word with a number to get it done. I hate passwords that must be random numbers, very long and all sorts of weird combinations to make them work. I have enough trouble remembering passwords that are fairly straightforward! I hope this works now forever and ever!

Getting new computer with Windows 11 which is a pile of garbage has had more than enough chalenges and still files and e-m,ail is missing, because apparently cousin who helped changed the microsoft password and forgot to tell me what it is, says she sent it but it went to one account I am unable to access. So9 I try to change it, but it send me a long code I can't rember long enough to place it in the proper spot, more than four numbers that is for certain and it goes to the account I can't access so after trying this off and on for months I have given up, guess those files and that acount are not accessible even using the phone I can't remember long code and because of hearing loss on one side I can't type with phone on right shoulder so I can't type as they say it. It really sucks.

I am not counting on any help folks, I am beyong help these days, I figure it will never be fixed since I live alone, cousin who originally set this up won't assist any longer because I told her things were missing, she says she does not know speech or computer and it is now my problem or my loss! No eyes to assist since 2014 when my husband passed away!

I won't go into details here but health/dental problems are getting worse weekly but because part of the problem can't be seen it is my imagination, if only it were, so it can't be addressed because one has to see to fix it or so they tell me, not taste, feel even be able to pull it away is my imagination according to doctor and dentist and family!

Anyway I am back sort of, wanted to see ifDocusan works to read a book on Bookshare since I renewed my subscription, knowing my luck it will not work.

I think someone should euthanize me at my age, life really has not ben tasting so well since September!

Rose rosecombs@cox.net where I check daily!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Lost but back!

First welcome back Rose.
Sorry for your problems, but you Can't wright or record the code numbers, so you can put them In?

Date:

Rose Combs: Re: Lost but back!

No, I can't braille or type one-handed, and can't hear the phone on left side at all and can't keep it on my shoulder on the right! Recording would bmean it would still be too fast and long for me to remeber especially numbers, I have a good memory but I am lucky I know my phone numbers most days.

Date: