Read Message

Rose Combs: Docuscan not working!

I tried to open Docuscan and it won't even open. I paid the $1,000 in 2021 I think it was so I thought it should work. I downloaded the sero download yesterday and no docuscan! It really figures, things just don't seem to work for me any longer, once I was a whiz at this stuff, Windows 11 has messed everything up here, nothing is where it once used to be. Reading a book but it relies on mouse and clicking all the time and maybe offers a keystroke now and again and I don't use th mouse and avoid trying to do it even with JAWS which for the basics I have used since 1998. I am not up on some of the latest fatures that deal with braille input in two different places, nor face communication since I only know how to get the camera of this machine to pop out of the monitor and put it back in. No clue how or where to control the camera and I really don't care about camera or pictures since they don't offer me anything at all.

Windows 11 is a royal pain but I cannot go back to 10 where I could find anything I wanted including old files that have disappeared off this machine.

Do do I need to download something else to get Docuscan to work! My printer was never reattached to this computer, cousin says it is but has no ink, why do I want it anyway, for the scanner, of course but that isn't an option, not enough ports that I can find but then who knows, I sure do not.

Missing my soulmate, who would have shown me what I needed to know without attitude, screaming at me and telling me I know it all so I can fix it! Tom wo
uld have taken a look, then shown me what to do, or fixed it so it worked. It has been nearly 10 years, and I did fine until about 2017 and have been frustratd since July with 11 on boaard.

Date: