Read Message

Rose Combs: Macfee!

I am giving up! I cannot use the landline phone connected to this computer because the speaker seldom works and when it does volume it not usable for my good ear. I can't brace the receiver so my right ear can hear and type on the computer at the same time so I can hea because the receiver falls and isn't usable and I cannot use left ear on that phone either with more than 60% hearing loss!

I can't save a message here so it is easy to relocate and writing it in in another program means I can transpose numbers, which has been an issue for me the past year or so.

Life is not a bowl of cherries any longer, being alone without help with computer issues is no fun but then what is fun anyway, I have forgotten how that works.

I suppose I am stuck with the program from hell because the company could care less if I can't use it or get rid of it without having to spend forever on a phone connected to the computer, Tried that before, was told to call back when things worked, like that is an option!

Getting old when life partner is deceased, the one person who understood and would help is not worth much, I did OK until about 2019 on my own but since then problems pop up in all areas and unless it is a doctors appointment on someone elses timeline I am expected to be selff suficent and if not, too bad for me!

Sorry I bothered u all with this issue. It is somethig I can't seem to solve so stuck with it for ever and ever.

Date:

tina Sohl: Re: Macfee!

Hi. Sounds like you're really struggling with lots of things. Have you thought of taking the computer somewhere such as data doctors or best buy or a microsoft store ifthere'ss one near you, there isn't one in the chandler mall anymore, but I would think one of those places could help you.

Date: