Read Message

Diane P: no one in voice chat rooms

I just joined this wonderful program, but I have noticed that the voice chat rooms are always empty. Does anyone know why? And, when I tried servers in the server directory, they wouldn't load. My internet is fine, so what's it all about?

Date:

dave: Re: no one in voice chat rooms

hello and welcome,
the voice chat rooms don't get used much.
but what they need is someone to announce that they will be in one of them at a certain time.
it is nice to hear that we are getting new people here.
i will be in the cafe for a while tonight starting at 9 pm.
and will try to open one for the next few days.
please join me if you are a new subscriber or someone that has been around a long time.
it will be good to hear from all of you.
so come on in the cafe and say hello
dave

Date:

Diane P: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

Hi Dave, sorry I missed you last night. Not in the habbit of checking messages frequently yet, I've only been on this service for about a week. If you have time, I can go on the caffe at 4 p.m. Hope this works for you, and thanks for your reply.

Date:

Will W (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

Hey there, Will Walsh here with Pneuma Solutions. I'd be more than happy to join you in the Cafe or Welcome Lobby anytime after 6 PM CST. Just name a date/ti\me and we'll make it happen! I'm wanting these chatrooms to become more active myself.

Date:

Diane P: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

Hello Will, thanks so much for your message. Would you like to join me in the welcome lobby tonight at 7 p.m. est, or 6 p.m. cst? See you there. Diane

Date:

Will W (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

unfortunately, I will be out tonight as it is the weekend.. How about tomorrow at the same time?

Date:

Diane P: Re: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

that's great, talk with you tomorrow. Diane

Date:

Will W (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

Sounds good, sounds like you and dave chatted last night, but if you end up coming into the welcome lobby tonight at 6 CST I'll be there.

Date:

dave: Re: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

sorry, i read this wrong, i will be in the cafe at 7 eastern if that is better,
dave

Date:

7 eastern is great. Thanks

Date:

dave: Re: greatRe: glad to hear from youRe: no one in voice chat rooms

hello,
i will be in the cafe tonight at 6 pm eastern.
come on in

dave

Date:

great, hear you there. Diane

Date: