Read Message

Connie Grace: Voice messages.

I thank I posted this on the wrong fourm, so if it is a repete sorry.
But am not able to send voice messages at this time.
Do not even get the choice.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Voice messages.

Connie: Do remember that voice messages are not allowed on this Forum except in special cases. Folks like you and me who can type do not need this special access.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Voice messages.

RRichard, I did not try to post a voice message here, only reported that in aI tried to sing happy birth day on a list, but could not get the option at that time.

Date:

crayton benner: Re: Voice messages.

strange. I'll have to look into that one.

Date:

I think it is working now thanks.

Date:

Diane P: Re: Voice messages.

I'm new here, how do you send a voice message?

Date:

Helena Fehr: Re: Voice messages.

Hey, Diane,
I don’t think you can post voice messages here on the forum. I did notice an option on my computer that if you email someone it lets you choose to send a text message or a voice message. I’m not sure exactly how they work, because I haven’t tried sending them, but I would assume that which ever device you would use would have to either have a microphone or you would have to use a headset that did have a microphone and then you choose to send voice message option and then it would start recording in order for you to send a voice message.

Date:

Diane P: Re: Voice messages.

Thanks Hellena for both of your messages. Have a good night.

Date:

Will W (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Voice messages.

Hi Connie,

This is Just a friendly reminder that we don't allow voice messages of any kind on the users forum unless you have a justifiable disability that doesn't enable you to type effectively.
In your case, in the event we find them, you would be warned and instructed not to post these kinds of messages again.
but, if you wanted to post a voice message on another forum besides this one, you would first go to post a message. From there, you will have the option to post a text or voice message. Just click on post a voice message and the controls that show up should be pretty straight-forward to follow and use.

Date:

As I said.
I did not try to post a voice message on this fourm.
But the other night it did not give me the choice to post a voice message, only a text one in another fourm.
As we know, it is back and did not stay off very long.

Date: